Invented more than 60 years ago, the Flygt submersible dewatering pump is the ideal choice for dewatering construction sites, draining the most demanding mines and quarries, removing water from tunneling projects and general operations in a wide range of industrial applications. And with the addition of Godwin Pumps to our dewatering product portfolio, we now offer the world’s leading surface-mounted and submersible pumps from one source.
We also offer the most comprehensive range of pumps for rental and emergency response, with more than 15,000 portable pumps and related equipment located around the globe.
Xylem products and systems for dewatering include:
- An extensive line of electric submersible pumps ranging from compact, portable units for small drainage jobs to larger dewatering and slurry pumps for a variety of commercial and industrial applications where corrosion and abrasive conditions exist
- A full range of diesel and electric automatic dry-priming pumps with dry-running capabilities, solids-handling and high discharge heads
- A line of hydraulic submersible pumps for general duty in dewatering, bypass and drainage
- Rent dewatering pumps, equipment and accessories on a daily, weekly, monthly or project basis
- Our global service network will support you with application engineering, pump repair, spare parts and turnkey onsite dewatering services